Terms and conditions of participation in the affiliate program
By registering on the Getecurrency.Net exchanger monitoring site as an affiliate, you confirm that you completely agree with this terms and conditions and that you shall observe them.
1. The USD currency is used to add money to your account and make payments due to the affiliate program. To withdraw your affiliate money, you can choose between the Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Paypal,Payza and Skrill .
2. The minimum sum of earned money that can be withdrawn from your affiliate account is $2.00.
3. You can get up to $0.05 for each unique user you get.
4- You can get up to 20 % from our advetisements for any ads sold through your referral link
4.1. comission percent depend on Ad value sold by you as follows
. up to $100 , your account will be credited by 10 % from Ad Value .
. from $101 to $ 500 , your account will be credited by 15 % from Ad Value .
. more than $500 , your account will be credited by 20 % from Ad Value .
4.2. Your commission will be paid with same payment method paid by your referrred advertiser .
for example , if your advertiser pay $ 500 to get advertise on GEC and pay by bitcoin , your account will be credited by $75, and you will
able to withdraw $75 by bitcoin .
4.3. For sponsership deals from Exchangers or Forex Brokers , Please contact us for more details .
5. The user is not considered unique (the system does not count the visitor) if:
( bold ) there has already been a visit to our site from his IP address via an affiliate link within recent 90 days;
( bold ) his browser does not support the “referer” parameter (the address of the page where the affiliate link was clicked);
( bold ) your visitor is not interested in using the service (the visitor did not visit any pages after he came to the site).
6. The affiliates may not click their own affiliate links or ask other visitors to follow affiliate links or use any other types of cheats to drive up the number of visits.
7. The pages where you publish information about us must contain a clear notice about the services we provide. Any deceitful description asking the user to follow the affiliate link will be punished by blocking the affiliate account. In advertising texts prohibited any mention of a “bitcoin faucet” on our website.
8. It is forbidden to publish the affiliate link in:
pay to surf (PTS) or paid advertising message view systems;
on sites that use the services of PTS or paid advertising message view systems;
in any other systems that encourage viewing sites;
in spam messages;
on sites that force new browser windows or open sites in hidden frames;
on web pages that are not publicly available (closed groups and social network pages, closed forum sections, etc.).
Sites that violate one or several of the above rules will be added to the black list of our affiliate program. No payment will be made for visitors coming from such sites.
9. If these terms and conditions are not observed, the violator’s account will be blocked without payments and explanations.
10. Affiliates are completely responsible for the security of their authentication data (username and password) for access to their accounts.
11. These terms and conditions can be changed unilaterally without notifying the participants of the program. However, all changes are published on this page.